What you need to know:
- Ticket sales will open Wednesday, March 17 and end Friday, April 2.
- Tickets are $40 each and must be purchased online via SchoolCash Online.
- Once you’ve purchased your ticket(s) online, you will be notified via email when and where to pick up your physical ticket(s).
- All tickets must be picked up by the end of the school day on Friday, April 16.
- Must bring physical ticket AND photo ID to prom.
- NO PHYSICAL TICKET = NO ENTRY!
Who can come?
- Each senior (including early graduates) may purchase one ticket + one additional ticket for a date.
- Seniors may come with a fellow West Stokes senior or may invite a date of their choice.
- The invited date CAN be a junior, but NOT a freshman or sophomore. No guests over 21 years of age.
- If the invited guest is not currently enrolled at West Stokes, an Outside Date application must be submitted by the end of the day Monday, April 12.
- Outside Date applications can be picked up and turned in at the front office (for Plan C students) or from Mrs. Dotson’s classroom (for Plan A students).
Dates to remember:
- Wednesday, March 17: tickets go on sale
- Friday, April 2: last day to buy prom tickets
- Monday, April 12: Outside Date applications DUE
- Friday, April 16: last day to pick up physical tickets
- Saturday, April 17: PROM!!
Link for tickets, you will need to log in: https://stokescountyschools.schoolcashonline.com/